Re: Safety message-non LSR

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Safety message-non LSR
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 05:41:32 -0400
I have asked about this switch in both the new Pontiac I just bought and my
wifes 3 year old toyota. We don't have any kids but she is on the petite side
only 5'0" and around 110 lbs.. I was worried about her getting a whack from the
air bag as she sits pretty close to the wheel when she drives. No luck at it
though neither Toyota nor Pontiac wanted to talk about it.. The way the traffic
is out here on the east coast during rush hour she is more likely to have an
accident than not at times. Usually going 75 in a 55 is the norm or get rear
ended by a semi..
Dave