RE: engine oil and coolant temps

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: RE: engine oil and coolant temps
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:10:40 -0500
Keith;

When we were running Can-Am in the "olden days", we'd plug in our dry sump
tank heater and leave it on overnight. Of course, we had the luxury of a
convenient AC outlet on the garage wall to plug the heater in to. The pad
type heater does take quite a while to heat an oil tank but it doesn't burn
the oil.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ