One More soapbox

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: One More soapbox
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:27:55 -0500
As many of you know, I had my prostate removed in March for cancer. Due to
being tested and catching it early, the cancer is now gone. PSA is now 0.1
and the lab reports support this. Had I waited a year to think about it, I
may not be so upbeat about all this. My point is the same as the
others.....get checked annually. Like Rick and others have offered, call me
if you have ANY questions.....maybe if we required PSA numbers to get into
the pits........512-303-2376 any time!
Skip