Re: Cylinder wall surface finish

To: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Cylinder wall surface finish
From: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 07:34:11 -0700
John, Thank you so very much for your straight forward and concise writing. Over
the years I have been to 20 or more seminars about rings and wall preparation.
Heard from everyone from ring manufactures to famous engine builders. Yours is
the best explanation and easiest to picture in ones mind. I'm sure you did open
a lot of peoples eyes about the real reason those little scratches are on the
cylinder walls. Thanks again.    Doug Odom in big ditch where it just started to
rain.