Re: Cylinder wall surface finish

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cylinder wall surface finish
From: Bob B <saltracer@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 09:02:40 -0700
This is a very interesting subject.  I just recieved several booklets I had
requested from Brush Research regarding their Flex-hone which used to be
popular.  Their boolets got very detailed on the plateaus, valleys and
foldover and some of the photo's are at 1000 mag.  It seems they now also
have fine grit hones that are more compatible with moly rings.  They are at
www.flex-hone.com . While I am on the group is anyone else on the group
using the bottle hone?  I live along way from a machine shop and it would be
nice to have one to use when you wanted to pull an engine down just for a
look see and re-assemble.

Bob from Canada