Re: hypersonic LSR

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: Re: hypersonic LSR
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 05:29:41 -0700
Well, maybe... But what I would think was needed would be less air under
there and being drawn out the back in some kind of expansion chamber. LIke
the pan would be concave starting at a point near the front and getting
larger as it goes rearward, exiting between the rear fram sections with some
chines or fences. Just a little pressure decrease on a large area cause a
lot of down force.

mayf