Re: rings rotating?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rings rotating?
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 09:24:34 -0700 (PDT)
"John, if I read it right, Aron said valve lifters,
not valves. And wouldn't that  imply a flat tappet
kink of lifter since roller lifters do not rotate.."

Mayf, good point. I will have to see the Porsche valve
train to know the answer to that but I think you are
correct. Aron did say lifter while my aged brain was
thinking valve. Boy, old age has some drawbacks. Come
to think of it, I was this way as a kid too. Damn!

John Goodman