Re: Aaahhhh Painting...

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Aaahhhh Painting...
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 12:17:43 -0700 (PDT)
Mayf, DuPont makes a one part etching primer that
works pretty well. Don't get it on finish coat or it
will cuttle. I had the bare frame of my lakester
painted with the stuff and has held up for almost
eight years. For any exposed steel that needs touch
up, you can get the primer in a spray can.

John Goodman