RE: Black Line

To: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>,
Subject: RE: Black Line
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
Date: 03 Jun 2003 18:52 GMT
Glen,

I remember very well, due to this that my driver were with our streamliner on
his run on the long course to the same time, he was lucky that he pulled the
chute due to a engine problem and so he missed her by only some yards.
Terry is still sweating about this moment.
For Terry's run I was close to the 6 1/2 to get a shot with the parachute out,
when this girl was coming along the long course, she droves never straight and
end at last far behind the 7

We hope that it will not happened again.

See ya

Pork Pie