RE: Aaahhhh Painting...

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>, "'DrMayf'"
Subject: RE: Aaahhhh Painting...
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 06:22:49 -0500
Neil,
yeah, I've played with a lot of mercury, in a lot of ways.  Just bought a
bunch the other day-- in my new manometers.

I practically grew up thinking you couldn't paint aluminum w/o zinc chromate
primer-- and I sprayed a lot of it-- in open air, and otherwise.  Probably
what's wrong with me, today-- come to think of it.  Wait-- who can I
sue??!!!

Now everybody in my industry just acts like aluminum can't be painted,
PERIOD.

And Mayf, I'm not holding out on you: I've done a lot of painting, but I've
NEVER felt like I knew what I was doing.  I'd like to see more answers to
your paint questions, too.

Russ, #1226B