Re: CB Radio

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CB Radio
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 04:45:06 -0700
> Well Mayf when your down at the 7 or 8 mile looking for your vehicle and
> asking for help from the tower to locate it and need help and I can't hear
> your little hand held then don't blame me.

Well, Mr Glen Barrett, first thing is I am probably never ever going to get
that far unless I drive there in my truck.  Second is where in the hell did
you get the idea that I used a hand held CB?  I use a Radio Shack base unit
with a cigarette lighter plug in and a magnetic base antenna.  And after
looking at my post to the group I can see how you figured that I was using a
portable...tain't so.  I was just trying to say that the small base units
work pretty well when configured like I have mine.  I guess I should leave
the commentary to the experts..

mayf, the strange red necked ignorant desert rat in Pahrump...