Pressurizing water systems?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pressurizing water systems?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 13:27:58 -0500
Just curious how many of you are running Non Pressurized water systems...

The Rodeck has a bit of a different water flow system and it's designed to
operate under a high Pressure Cap.... we're worried about trying to run this
thing without the aid of that pressure so with the Modified sports car I'm
having to look at options which include running a radiator with some kind of
support by a non pressurized water tank...

Just curious what everyone else is doing...

Thanks
Keith