Re: Weight and Balance stuff again

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weight and Balance stuff again
From: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 09:26:14 -0700 (PDT)
Joon

I am referring to the moment around the vertical axis....I agree that
he weight should be placed as low as possible for our purposes....drag
racers may want it a bit higher for weight transfer. My opinion is
that weight that needs to be added should be added near the ends of
the chassis. This changes the CG with the minimum amount of added
weight and increases the moment which helps to resist spinning.

       Glenn