Re: Re: Weight and Balance stuff again

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Weight and Balance stuff again
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 13:03:36 -0700 (PDT)
"John what % weight dist. front & rear did you shoot
for with you Lakester?"

I was trying for 50%/50% but ended up with something
closer to 55% rear, 45% front. The last time I ran the
car I was playing with a real simple rear diffuser to
help plant the car better at the rear. I always had a
small amount of side-to-side movement in the car. I
think much of that had to do with my rear tires,
though.

John