RE: Die grinders

To: "'Dana'" <dana@goulston.net>, "'Land Speed'"
Subject: RE: Die grinders
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:59:38 -0500
Dana;

I've been using a Craftsman electric die grinder for the last 25 years and I
like it a lot. It has a 1/4 horsepower permanent-magnet motor but no speed
control. I built a box with a good SCR speed control that I plug the die
grinder into when I want to control its speed. I'm sure their newer models
probably have a speed control built-in, so take a trip to Sears and check
out a Craftsman. On sale, they're not badly priced.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ