RE: Die grinders

To: albaugh_neil@ti.com
Subject: RE: Die grinders
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:51:05 +0000
IN MY EXPERIENCE,...

IF YOU RUN THEM A LOT, OR ARE USING THEM LIKE THEY OUGHTTA BE USED.... THE
STOP PIN FOR CHANGING CUTTERS WILL BREAK,  AND THE DRIVE SHAFT BUSHINGS WILL
WOGGLE OUT.

THE GOOD NEWS IS;  -IF- YOU ASK FOR, AND PAY THE EXTRA 10% EXTRA FOR, A
-FULL- (2 YEAR?) ELECTRIC TOOL GUARANTEE,     -WHEN-   IT GOES ON THE FRITZ,
YOU TAKE IT BACK TO SEARS, AND BRING YOUR -NEW- ONE HOME !      KEEP THAT
RECIEPT!!!

I'M ON MY 3rd ONE AND SHE'S MAKIN' NOISES  (UGH THE GUARANTEE HAS RUN OUT
!!!)

GREAT IDEA ON THE SPEED CONTROL NEIL!

THANKS     I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT,..   AND I HAVE A SPEED CONTROL IVE BEEN
SAVIN FOR YEARS,   WELL,   DUH.   :-)

Signin' off,-it's your pal,"Dirt Track Doug"      ...STILL in exile, in
So-New YaWK

                                          (whos hopin beyond hope to make it
to Bonneville this year!)