Re: Die grinders

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Die grinders
From: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:54:20 EDT
In a message dated 6/30/03 11:00:36 AM Central Daylight Time,
albaugh_neil@ti.com writes:

<<
 I've been using a Craftsman electric die grinder for the last 25 years and I
 like it a lot. It has a 1/4 horsepower permanent-magnet motor but no speed
 control.  >>

It sounds like we have the same grinder, I have had mine at least that long
maybe longer and have abusived it to no end and it keeps on running. The last
time I looked at Sears they had a lot of plastic on them, this old one is all
metal. I don't use it much any more after I got an air compressor and air
tools. I bought one from Enco for my son and it looks like a pretty good tool.
Larry Mac