information needed

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: information needed
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 20:15:39 +1000
G'Day
just recieved my programmable aero instruments  and I need some parameters
to enter  like 1.the max temp running up to 3 bar turbo in EGT( or large
hits of N2O ) methanol is the fuel   2. as above for CHT  and oil temp and
water temp  all the instruments have an O/P for an alarm and I need to give
a max temp for normal running temps   so if they are exceeded the O/P
activates  which I,m using to shut down motor , fuel and electricial ( they
come with a black box data recorder and a whole lot of other stuff I dont
need )  also what is the best location for the EGT probes ie. how far from
the exhaust ports  on the headers  there will be one probe for each cylinder
  as the EGT meter is a quad setup and reads each independintly  I have set
1200 for EGT 360 for CHT 185 for oil and 220 for water  and 2.5 " for the
probes ?? are these inthe ball park   temp in deg F  oh and how do I make a
pitot tube  for the air speed indicator  ??
Gary (