RE: another reason to go to speedweek

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>
Subject: RE: another reason to go to speedweek
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:12:11 -0500
Dave:
I agree with you 100% regarding the excessive displacement penalty for
rotaries.

I assume Jim was being sarcastic, and expressing a similar opinion.

Please "stifle" re: the 2-stroke advantage.  I hope to make good use of that
at some time in the future (as others have done).  Potential for
350-450hp/liter, NA on gasoline.

And I just love the way the 2-stroke sound irritates the hard-core 4-stroke
folks!
Russ, #1226B