Re: another reason to go to speedweek

To: jkamo@rap.midco.net, ddahlgren@snet.net
Subject: Re: another reason to go to speedweek
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 20:54:33 +1000
hey Joe
that is bloody awsome  makes my(hopefully soon )  500 rwhp look rather lame
, good luck to the team  in getting and maintaining  traction  Im sure that
thing will smoke up the full length of any track any surface it runs on  IM
actually looking at reducing the output  to 400rwhp for reliability and a
slim chance of traction Gary