Re: Racing costs

To: Richard Fox <v4gr@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: Racing costs
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 08:54:13 -0700
Rich asked about the new tires I had ordered. Others out there may not
know about this run of tires that M/T is doing so I am sending this to
the network.

Rich,

Contact Carol @ Mickey Thompson Tires. They are making tires right now.
Her number is 330-928-9092. She will fax you the info. We opted to buy
the 30.0x9.0-18" tire. They also have a 26.5x9.0-18" low profile tire
and a 24.5x7.50-16" tire.

I would call quickly, since they are making a run on previously ordered
tires.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC