Re: Racing costs

To: saltracer@awwwsome.com
Subject: Re: Racing costs
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 03:55:23 -0400
You might think it takes longer to do an EFI system but it doesn't. Like
anything else you have baseline setupsto start with and tune from there. From
starting up to being done with a N/A engine like yours it is a mornings work for
the most part.

I think at close to 250 mph things are going on in your chassis and wheel speeds
that you may not even be aware of. What do your wheel speed sensors say is going
on?

Dave