Re: Wicked screensaver - Warning - virus carrier - the other

To: "Chris R Harris" <yesford@clear.net.nz>,
Subject: Re: Wicked screensaver - Warning - virus carrier - the other
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 19:09:01 -0500
Chris it's NOT you.... it's someone who has your address in thier book...
same thing happened to me... the virus is using folks address books and
sending it out to everyone on thier list...

I did a Panda virus scan and was clean.... BUT it was still a pain in the
butt to deal with all these junk e-mails... that continue even today...