RE: Rust fighting

To: "Phillip Landry" <saltracer@hotmail.com>, <fosterap@flash.net>,
Subject: RE: Rust fighting
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 13:06:39 -0500
Phil:
I'd use the camphor blocks, because they should provide a higher
concentration/last longer (due to greater volume of the active ingredient).
And-- if some of each block is still there when you open the engine-- you
can rest assured that it was still doing it's job.

Hope this doesn't mean you are taking hiatus from landspeed racing?
Russ, #1226B