RE: Question 1 - tires (tyres!)

To: "Bob Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Question 1 - tires (tyres!)
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:04:39 -0500
Bob:
if I remember correctly, that's what I was asking a year ago when we got
into this subject.  Mostly what I got was a lot of kidding!

Eventually, somebody sent me a URL for a website for that supposedly might
provide the service.  Maybe it is
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/competition/shaving.html -- these
guys say quite a bit about the subject, anyway.  If it's not this site, then
it is one I can't find. (Maybe somebody else will remember.)

I decided it didn't seem like such a big deal to work-out a technique for
shaving my own, when I get ready to try "baldies".
Russ, #1226B