Re: F.I. Tech (part 2) more ????

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, "3liter"
Subject: Re: F.I. Tech (part 2) more ????
From: "Bill Bennett" <bennevl@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:42:39 -0400
Hey Dave,
What about the Lucas Disc type injectors? Also have been wondering what's
the big deal with this gimmick NOSzle Nitrous system. Seems to me it causes
the injector to be recessed farther from the port, and the high pressure
Nitrous would disturb or disrupt the atomizing spray from the injector. I
think there are others that would be curious as to what is actually going on
in the port and would like a way to see it without blowing up the shop. I
know there are big numbers on the dyno, but is there more to be gained if I
knew actually (visually) what was going on in the port? Show Me!
Bill