Rear Steer

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear Steer
From: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:30:18 -0700
    It doesn't make any difference how you feel about or whether you want to
try it or not.  BUT rear steer is not allowed at any land speed sanctioned
event by the SCTA or BNI by the definition of an Automobile in our rule book
(2003) page 35.
    1977 had the first definition of an automobile and 1985 redefined it to
include the steering.  I cannot speak for other  associations or whether the
Board of Directors would allow a test during one of it's meets. But I "read"
the book when ever possible.