Re: Easier to read guages?

To: Bob Denton <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Easier to read guages?
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 05:14:11 -0400
Get a shift light and an oil pressure light. You would be one of the very few
that actually looked at the gauges once a run is underway. Water temp and oil
temp are nice to make sure that the engine is warmed up before you make a pass.
You can always rotate the gauges as well so that a normal reading has the
indicator pointing straight up as well then you won't be reading them anyway
just looking for the relative position of the indicator.
Dave