Re: Easier to read guages?

To: Bob Denton <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>, <land-speed-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Easier to read guages?
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 21:18:17 -0600
A book from my sign painting days says black on yellow is the most readable
combination if colors for a sign.  Leads me to think black on white would be
the most readable combination for most purposes.  The suggestion of trying
both combinations makes very good sense as does lighting your gages.  See
what works for YOUR eyes.  My experience with camera viewfinders on the salt
has shown some things just don't work out there for my eyes.

Wes