Roll Cage, again

To: 16chalmers@comcast.net, land-speed@autox.team.net, valnmike@aol.com
Subject: Roll Cage, again
From: "Phillip Landry" <saltracer@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 19:03:59 -0500
Any of you guys ever buy one of those "Jegster" roll cage kits. We received
a 12 point cage kit yesterday for my son's Henry J and so far I must say I"m
very disappointed. The information on the web site said it was made with 1
5/8 tubing, well the main frame is, but many cross bars and supports are 1
1/4. The hallo hoop overhead is too long and would have to be re-bent after
being shortened and the front down bars don't match the door seal profile at
all. All of this can be fixed with more tubing and a bender.... I could have
done that without the kit. I called the people at Jeg's and really didn't
get much satisfaction, it's hardly worth sending it back. The freight is too
much. Phil

ps do you guys think a 1 5/8 main frame and 1 1/4 braces would pass tech?

Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments.  Get Hotmail
Extra Storage!   http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es