Re: Roll Cage, again

To: "Phillip Landry" <saltracer@hotmail.com>, <16chalmers@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Roll Cage, again
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 18:33:44 -0700
Phil
The rule book is very specific on tube dias. Don't cut corners on what is
required. Stay with the 1 5/8"that way you will never have to change things
down the road. Jegs stuff is made for drag race cars. Most of it is good
product but our rules are a little tougher for reasons that most drag cars
don't see. It's a bummer when you spend the money and it don't fit. I forget
where you live but a good tube bending shop should be able to fix you up
with the proper size tubing for the cross braces.
Glen