Re: Bench racing with JD part 1

To: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Bench racing with JD part 1
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 05:29:44 -0400
Why not think of every problem as an opportunity to learn something instead.
As far as stopping progress good luck.
The new features are called marketing, they need to be better than the other
solution to get market share. It's all like that new television gizmo, who would
pay good money for that or a cell phone what the heck is that good for??
Dave