Re: Bench racing with JD part 1

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Bench racing with JD part 1
From: "Rick Byrnes" <Rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 22:26:03 -0400
Sitting here having a cold one thinking about what Dave has written.
Traction Control may be policed/enforced, by allowing no wheel or prop shaft
speed sensors.  Anything else goes since it really is software, and strategy
related and almost impossible to detect.  Most of us that have been into EFI
for some time could live with that.  I know I could have some fun with it,
but certainly not till the wheels spin for a full five miles.....even then,
loosing a couple of pounds of boost can be an easy task
manually....remember....more boost, and lots more boost....and asinine
boost...

Rick Byrnes
Not enough HP and too Heavy!