Re: Bench racing with JD part 1

To: Rick Byrnes <Rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Subject: Re: Bench racing with JD part 1
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 21:10:37 -0600
pretty tough Rick,  we cant see speed sensor capabilities
that are ingrained into a motorcycle swingarm, or frame
rail,  many new bike have speedos that calculate
wheel speed from  tranny output shaft sensors, and
many from wheels have speedometer cables/sensors

pretty tough to know what is being done with airspeed
data collection vs tranny output shaft data

Joe