Re: Thrust Vehicles

To: <Flowbench@aol.com>, <wester6935@comcast.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thrust Vehicles
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:53:09 -0700
I dunno, how do they do it with piston engines? And this is for time only so
class distinctions are moot anyway. I think I am just going to have
fun...with my rear steer 100 pound thrust streamliner on the El Pahrump (who
gave it that name anyway, I don't care for it) dry lakebed. Since speeds are
likely to be rather slow then I can use a GPS speedo for timing.

mayf