RE: Thrust Vehicles

To: "'DrMayf'" <drmayf@teknett.com>,
Subject: RE: Thrust Vehicles
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:28:14 -0500
Mayf;

I couldn't help it-- Iwas just kidding.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ

-----Original Message-----
From: DrMayf [mailto:drmayf@teknett.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 11:24 AM
To: Albaugh, Neil; land-speed@autox.team.net

Man, a lot of this email is old. Where has it been?
Neil, this was th ebeginning of th einitial rant on waiting inline. Seems
everybody loves to wait in line. So much so that when there are another 50
or so cars at the Speed week even they may have to et in line on saturday to
run on sunday, LOL. Great, they can socialize and work on their cars: that's
what they want to do. Still and all I am ging to prepare a better way in my
thinking of how it could be done while still having fun.

mayf