Re: waiting in line

To: <Flowbench@aol.com>, <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: waiting in line
From: "Ron Gibson" <rgg14@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 20:01:21 -0500
6 hours! That was on a good day. There were times with Al's lakester that we
got in line as soon as record runs were over and due to wind delays, etc.
never got in another run. Once he was the next car to go and they shut us
off until the next morning with no staying in line, first come first served.
But then they would at least let you work on the car in line. Two courses is
the best thing since pop top beer cans.

Ron Gibson , Omaha NE