Suspension

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Suspension
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:45:20 -0400
Mayf

Add a sway bar. Rabbit put one in Keith's...I believe...and I'm in the
process of up-dating mine with one too. Takes the roll out. And the closer
the springs are together the more roll you will experience.

Who ever started the notion that a four link binds up?? Maybe with six or
more inches of travel, but not with the two or three I've got.

I also like my panhard bar...simple and functional. Again with a mile of
suspension it can possibly steer the car...some, but with only a few inches
of travel I bet I don't have 1/16" of side movement, and my car runs nice
and straight.

JB