Re: Suspension

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Suspension
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 06:46:53 -0400
Is the sway bar acting through the same two springs that you say are too close
together.. What is your rear roll center and did you ever try moving it up
perhaps or at least closer to the cg?  where is the roll axis vs. the cg in the
first place?
I am betting it(sway bar) is a band-aid to fix the other betting everything
would be fine in the first place. Some times it is easier to add something than
change something i suppose.
Dave