Re: Suspension

To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>, "DrMayf"
Subject: Re: Suspension
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 15:27:54 -0500
John after our conversation about the Hondaliners roll under power I'm glad
he's added the Roll Bar....  I think the springs he's got in it are a bit
soft... so that's the first tuning bit I'm going to do with the car.... I
have to put some string in for this meet ( tied to the chassis and the rear
end ) to tell me how much it's moving... but ultimately my goal is to have a
transducer on each end of the car to measure travel...

This meet should be really interesting to see how well the car behaves...
I'm sure it's going to work well... that's not really in question... what is
up for grab's is how well it hooks up....  with solid suspension that thing
was a rocket ship.... this should make it even better.... which is really
going to be a hoot...