Anti-roll bars.

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anti-roll bars.
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:12:57 -0400
Guys, I'm still having trouble finding any info that explains to me how to
find the roll center of a solid axle front or rear end. Found a great picture,
which I actually understand, for an independent front end, but this isn't what
I have. Got two books, one by Allan Staniforth and the other by Carroll Smith
and a third by H. Adams is back ordered.

The other problem is I still don't know what I'm going to do with the info
once I have it. How will this help me stop the roll I have now?

JB