More newbie questions

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: More newbie questions
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 09:48:28 -0600
After spending the week at WF (had a wunnerful time...was busier than a
3-tailed cat under a racking chair tryin to take pics and learn stuff) I've
come home with more questions than answers.

Here are a couple of them:

1.  Looking at the B/Pro Monza (#126, green/purple) I noticed that the
headers dump right in front of the front tires.  My friend and I theorized
that this might be to blow loose salt off the area that the tires would
cross, but were really just guessing.  What is the theory behind this?

2.  I never got the number of the yellow lakester that was pushed by the
Caddy limo with the horns on the hood.  Could someone enlighten me on this?

I met a whole hell of a lotta people, but only a couple that I knew were on
this list.  I wish I could have met everyone who was there.

There's a pic of me sitting in the Carter kid's pit car here:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/bsf2003/wf/031016_031r4.jpg

Again, I had a great time and on Saturday I felt like a little kid who
didn't want to leave Disneyland.

I'm putting together a fairly good-sized website with a buncha pics and my
observations (which will probably contain a whole lot of errors) and if
folks are interested, I'll post the url for it here.

Thanks,

Ray