RE: More newbie questions

To: saltracer552@juno.com
Subject: RE: More newbie questions
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:45:43 -0600
At 10:08 PM 10/20/2003 +0000, saltracer552@juno.com wrote:

>Ray & Russ,
>The car in question wasn't Gary's, his is red. I don't know the green car
>owners name either but it looks like a nice ride. Skip can still tell you
>the reasoning behind the header arrangement besides getting him an
>additional 10 mph. Seems a common approach for the Monza folks.

Thanks for the info.  I think I'm gettin straightened out on that now.  :)

>Ray- if you saw a 40 ft long black streamliner, that was Skip (owner),
>Gary (driver) and I (grunt). You should have stopped.

Was that the 6969 Classy Chassy Plastic Express?  If so, I came by and shot
some pics while it was in impound, but the folks workin on it were pretty
busy at the time and I didn't wanna screw up the works, so to speak.  :)

Ray
Taylorsville, Ut