RE: E-bay

To: "John Szalay" <john.szalay@att.net>, <Land-Speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: E-bay
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 23:48:56 -0500
John:
recently on the list one of the "down-under" guys-- maybe Gary Baker (?)
mentioned that this team had hit financial difficulties, and were planning
to sell-out.

Too bad.  I can't imagine anyone wanting to take it on, but it would have
been a wonderous thing to see-- maybe somewhat like Phoenix-- at least from
the sheer size, anyway.  I hope somebody does finish it and makes some runs.
Be nice if it was an American.

Somebody tell Seth Hammond-- I hear he's looking for a car.  (Not laughing.
I'll hate not seeing 77 next time I go to Bonneville.) And Seth sure as heck
knows how to campaign a car successfully!
Russ, #1226B