RE: E-bay

To: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>, <webmaster@landracing.com>,
Subject: RE: E-bay
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:24:59 -0500
Hang in, Mate.
We all have to rein-in our lsr ambitions sometimes.

I'm mostly reducing my lsr efforts to benchracing for the next few months,
because all my own money and energy will be going toward a move to new digs.
But the new digs will have a big shop/ garage, with no "homeowners
association" to complain about my trailers, etc.

Good luck with the bikes.  You didn't really need that thing with the
training wheels, anyway!
Russ, #1226B