Re: E-bay

To: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>,
Subject: Re: E-bay
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:53:10 -0600
Glenn Davies just got ahold of me. He is asking $30K for the car. Plus the
shipping and he will fly across to assemble and go over every aspect of the
car. He cannot get anybody over there for sponsership help with the car. And
he has depleted his own financials into the project.

But,,, as for a scta event I beleive this is built with a monococ frame, no
roll bar structure, this posses  a problem for running a scta event.

Jonathan