Re: E-bay

To: webmaster@landracing.com, rtmack@concentric.net, john.szalay@att.net,
Subject: Re: E-bay
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 21:04:30 +1000
He cannot get anybody over there for sponsership help with the car. And
>he has depleted his own financials into the project

> > John:
> > recently on the list one of the "down-under" guys-- maybe Gary Baker (?)
> > mentioned that this team had hit financial difficulties, and were
>planning
> > to sell-out.

hey Russ  that is exactly the situation Im in at present ( no sponsorship
and used up all my funds ) but Im not selling out and will battle on
regardless albeit  at a slower and less grand pace , I made one large
mistake ,trying to complete 3 projects at once ( streamliner & 2 bikes ) I
will now concentrate on the 2 bikes over the next couple of years in a more
modest & systematic programme ,my enthusiasm and ambition have not
diminished and I look forward to eventually  emulating the feats of the
speed kings of Bonnie
Gary  ( where George double ya Bush is visiting Canberra tomorrow )

Get less junk mail with ninemsn Premium. Click here