RE: roll center

To: "'Russel Mack'" <rtmack@concentric.net>,
Subject: RE: roll center
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 11:19:51 -0500
Glen;

Hmmm...I sure would avoid using one of those types of rear suspensions--
swing axles are treacherous; they exhibit large camber changes and their
jacking effect almost guarantees that once a certain point is reached, a
driver can't save it. About the only way to make a rear swing axle
manageable is to limit the wheel travel to only a small bump & rebound.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ