RE: roll center

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>, "'Joe Amo'"
Subject: RE: roll center
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:33:20 -0500
Neil:
when I bought my jeep, I was looking for a surplus M-151 (I know how to work
with the swing axle, and love that little "4-wheel drive dune buggy").  But
one of the government agencies (Fed Hwy Dept?) was making the military
chop-up the M-151s before selling them surplus, because of the rollover
problem.  The few I could find had been badly fishplated back together.

So I bought a CJ-5-- the civilian version of the jeep that jumped on you.
(Glad you came through O.K.)

It was my daily driver for 13 years, in all weather.  I still have it in
storage.
Russ, #1226B