Re: DBB turbo's

To: rtmack@concentric.net, jkamo@rap.midco.net
Subject: Re: DBB turbo's
From: Flowbench@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:16:58 EDT
In a message dated 10/22/03 1:53:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rtmack@concentric.net writes:

<<   So a slight difference in parasitic loss can equal a
 significant difference in boost, from a given exhaust energy. >>

Russ, I agree BUT it's Bonneville, (and I don't think it's significant) there
are easier and less costly ways to achieve the end result in my mind. You
said it yourself, slight. Boost in the end is boost as long as your not talking
different efficiencies in turbine or compressor design. Of course in small
engines it might make a difference but I don't see why.
Mike